Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.

Can you correct calcium deficiency in teeth enamel with ...

Customer Question

Can you correct calcium deficiency in teeth enamel with cosmetic surgery?
Category: Dental
Expert:  Dr. Behere replied 8 years ago.

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

The answer to that is no.

The calcium content of our teeth is predecieded and no amount of ingestion of calcium, injections of calcium or surgery can increase it.

What cosmetic procedures can do, is alter the look of the enamel by adding am artifical layer on it.

If you tell me more about why you need to increase the calcium content of your teeth, i can give you a more detailed answer.

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information.

Dr. Behere.

If my answer has helped you, please click on the *ACCEPT* button and give me *POSITIVE FEEDBACK*.

A * BONUS* will be highly appreciated. This tells me that my advice was indeed beneficial.