Thanks for your response and patience.
I can understand your situation.
First of all you need to calm down,Donot panic much.
In case the crown is in oesophagus/food tube it needs to removed as soon as possible as it can cause choking, difficulty in swallowing,coughing.But if the crown has reached the stomach,it probably will pass through the body by itself without causing problems
.This usually takes several days, but may take as long as 2 or 3 weeks.
It is a good idea to check your stool for the next few days just to make sure that it does come out and it's not stuck somewhere in your body.
You should also get X-rays of the chest and abdomen done to find/locate the crown
Also follow these instructions:
Donot induce vomitting ,it can cause you to inhale /aspirate the crown to your lungs.
Continue to drink take lot of liquids,until the object has passed your stools,You can aslo continue eating soft food which you already did.
Watch your stools to see if the object has passed,donot use laxative unless told by the doctor.
But if you get more serious symptoms like vomiting,gagging,choking,drooling,neck or throat pain,difficulty in breathing,if there is any pain in the stomach or blood in the stool/rectal bleeding than you should immediately contact your physician or ER at the hospital.
Most important thing,please donot panic.Things will be fine soon!
I hope this answers all your queries.
Feel free to contact me again for any query.
Please accept and leave a feedback.