Dr. Behere
Dr. Behere, Dentist
Experience:  Masters degree, years of experience with all kinds of dental problems.
8790942

WHAT DOES IS THE COST OF FULL DENTURES COST TO PULL TEETH

My friend age 58 has bone loss and all his teeth are loose. The bottom two front teeth fell out and he will lose the rest. He doesn't have enough bone to get implants. I need to know approx cost for pulling teeth and for dentures. He doesn't have any money to speak of and no insurance. We live in Idaho and public assistance is scarce. I'd like to get family and friends to pull resources to help him out. thank you

Thanks for putting up your question on Just Answer.

It would cost a patient approximately between 75 $ to 150$ to get a simgle tooth extracted. You can multiply that with the number of teeth your ferind has to get pulled.

The average cost of a single denture in the USA is 1200$. You could multiply that by 2 for a complete set of upper and lower dentures.
All this works out to quite an amount.

I understand that you are loking for affordable dental treatment. I sugegst two alternatives:

1.You cuold contact your Local Dental Association, by going to http://www.ada.org/ada/organizations/orgdetail.asp?OrganizationID=299

which is unfortnately not staffed.

Instead you cold contact the Sate Dental Association for assistance. You can do so by clicking here
http://www.ada.org/ada/organizations/orgdetail.asp?organizationid=373

2. Try to get treatment done from the Dental School in your city.

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me again for more information.

Good Luck !

Regards,
Dr. Behere.

If my answer has helped you, please click on the *ACCEPT* button and give me *POSITIVE FEEDBACK*. This tells me that my advice was indeed beneficial.