Dr. George McKee
Dr. George McKee, Dentist
Experience:  Licensed dentist with 30 years clinical experience in general practice and cosmetic reconstruction.
7707004

I have a horseshoe shaped top denture that I got a year ...

Customer Question

I have a horseshoe shaped top denture that I got only last February. It recently cracked and broke. Apparently it was a stress fracture and cracked form between the front teeth and then back kitty corner. My dentist was not available to I went to another dentist who temporarily repaired the denture. He said I would need to have another denture on made, and should keep the repaired one for ean emergency. My dentist just wants to send it out to be repaired. How long can I expect a denture to last? Should I have the broken denture repaired or replaced?
Category: Dental