Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

How do I know if someone is an undercover for prostitution

Customer Question

How do I know if someone is an undercover for prostitution if they are allowed to have sex and see you repeatedly? How long will it last before they arrest you? How can I find out if I am being investigated and how long would they usually investigate something like this?
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 5 days ago.

An actual undercover would never have sex with you. He or she would be wired and a backup team would show up and arrest you as soon as you committed verbally to an exchange of sex for money. If you are actually having sex with this person, the police are not involved.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 3 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.