Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

What do I say to the prosecutor to get my husbands charges

Customer Question

What do I say to the prosecutor to get my husbands charges dropped or reduced. My daughter accused him of touching her outside her clothes and exposubg himself one night when we were all home. I dont believe her because I was there and can't see how it could have happened. He is facing endangering the welfare of a child 2nd degree, we need him to stay out of jail or we will lose everything. She doesnt want to testify.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I notice you have received a fairly detailed answer on this already from one of our top criminal defense attorneys, yet you failed to leave any positive feedback after they spent considerable time answering you. As experts are not employees of this site, that means they get no credit when customers do not leave positive feedback after receiving a correct answer (many customers do not realize this).
So, based on what you were already correctly told previously, what additional information would you like as we do not need to reiterate what you have already been correctly informed about.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I am not asking same question.The prosecutor wants to meet with me and my daughters father and we are just wondering how to approach getting the charges reduced to avoid jail time.as it doesnt help anyone in the situation.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I cant call..I cant really afford ro pay what I did already but we are meeting her tomorrow
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
L