Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

Could you please go over with me once again how to spong my

Customer Question

Could you please go over with me once again how to spong my two felony.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 9 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Was there something about my other answer you didn't understand?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 9 days ago.

I'm attaching the directions in a word file in case you lost track of my answer. You can download the file and keep it on your desktop and that way you can find it again.

If that's not your issue but you simply didn't understand what you have to do, reply here and I will assist you if you tell me what part you need help with.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 8 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
You sent me and attaching to Download, but, could you please sent it to me again because I just can't get it to download.
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 5 days ago.

Sure. Here it is again.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I'm paying you each month to help me, why do I have to sent you and extra $59.00 to talk, sent me answer so I can download, but, what even that you are sending I can't download. please help me in this matter.
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 5 days ago.

I have no idea why you cannot download a word file. I was able to download it here moments ago. Maybe you don't have a compatible version of MS Word.

Please contact customer service at***@******.***. They can help you if you have billing questions. More importantly, they can also explain to you how to find your original question you asked me so that you can simply read the information you want there and not have to download anything.

If you just want the site where you can learn how to do an expungement and dowload the forms, it is here.

http://www.courts.ca.gov/1070.htm