Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Can you guide me maybe to a website or to someone i can talk

Customer Question

Can you guide me maybe to a website or to someone i can talk to to find out if my husband is a confidential informant, for my own protection and for my children please
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Are you concerned that what he is doing may place you and your children in jeopardy?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i just need to know the truth if he is or if he's not, is there anywhere i can look on the internet or someone i can talk to that can tell me only if he's got a CI number all the details I'm not concerned about i just need a yes or no can you help me

I am sorry but this information is confidential, as the name suggests. There is no site or anyway, unless you speak with the police, for you to know, if your husband is a CI. Now, if you are concerned about you and the children, you can inform the police of this and they can take action if needed and look into this. They are not going to tell you but can put in safeguards, if needed, assuming there is a clear and present threat of danger to you and the family.