Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney with 29 yrs. exp. in criminal law
19127644

Marsha, I am just got my 4th speeding tickets in MN and I

Customer Question

Hello Marsha,
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: I am just got my 4th speeding tickets in MN and I already received a letter from the state that if I get one more, my license will be revoke. I am a realtor and covering 4 to 5 cities within the twin cities. Do I need to hire a attorney?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My court date is [email protected] I have a 3 year old, a realtor, and owned a staffing agency that does require me to drive to and from clients location.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question. You should definitely sit down with a local traffic law attorney since you are facing potential revocation if you get another ticket. The attorney might be able to find something in the facts of this last ticket that would make a defense successful. Obviously if the State or court does suspend or revoke your license, you would want to hire an attorney to appeal that action, but even now there might be something that an attorney can get a dismissal or not guilty finding on this ticket.

Please feel free to ask for clarification if needed. If none is needed, then if you could take a moment to leave a positive rating in the ratings box above, I will receive credit for assisting you today. Thank you

Hello again,

I wanted to touch base with you and make sure that you did not have any follow up questions for me from the answer I provided to you on the 2nd. For some reason, the Experts are not always getting replies, or ratings (at the top of the question/answer page you are viewing or in the pop up box for this question), which is how we get credit(paid by the Site) for our work, that the customer thinks have gone through. In your case I received neither.

Please keep in mind that I cannot control the law or your circumstances, and am ethically bound to provide you with accurate information based on the facts you give me even if the news is not good. If you are having technical difficulties with reading, replying or rating, please let me know so that I can inform the Site administrator. Please note that Site use works best while using a computer and using either Google Chrome or Firefox.

In any event, it was a pleasure assisting you and I would be glad to attempt to assist you further on this issue, or a new legal issue,if needed. You can bookmark my page at: http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-marsha411jd/

Thank you.