Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

LOOKING FOR INFO ON A WRONGFUL DEATH, TWO OF MY SISTERS WERE

Customer Question

LOOKING FOR INFO ON A WRONGFUL DEATH, TWO OF MY SISTERS WERE KILLED BY MY BROTHER IN LAW
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?
Customer: OREGON
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: THE DETECTIVES, AND SHERIFF OFFICE WAS SUPPOSED TO ALREADY HAD A OPEN CASE ON THIS FROM 2014 BUT SOMEHOW IT DIDNT GET DONE, SO MY ONE SISTER DIED, THEN MY TWIN DIED 16 DAYS LATER HER HUSBAND SAID THAT HE WAS CRAMMING PILLS DOWN HER THROAT, SHOWED US THEBITE MARKS ON HIS RIGHT HAND FROM THE DOG BITING HIM, MY TWIN WASNT ALLOWED TO CALL ME UNTIL SHE WAS SO DRUGGED, SHE THEN DIED TWO DAYS LATER, HOSPITAL SAID SHE HAD A RAGE AGRESSIVE FORM OF CANCER, GAVE HER MRPHINE AND SHE DIED, THEY WOULDNT LISTEN TO MEWHEN I TOLD THEM ABOUT HER HUSBAND DRUGGING HER, AUTOSPY CAME BACK THAT SHE DIED FROM HEART FAILURE OF 5 DAYS, THOSE WERE THE DAYS HE SAID HE WAS DRUGGING HER WITH ATIVAN AND NARCOTICS, AMPITRUALINE
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: AFTER SHE DIED I ASKED THE DRS FOR A ATOPSY AND TOX REPORT THEY DID THE AUTOPSY BUT DIDNT DO A TOX REP[ORT AS THEY KNEW IT WOULD SHOW ALL THE DRUGS IN HER SYSTEM, EVEN THE DEATH REPORT HAS DESCREPINCES
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

are you asking if a wrongful death action is possible here?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I dont know

what is your question then?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I wanted to know if Ican talk to someone on the phone, im no good at typing
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I want my money back as this isnt helping

I am set up for chat questions, not phone. I just need to know what your question is to be able to provide an answer.

ok

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
i asked for phone call and no one called