Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Justice Degree, JD with Criminal Law Concentration. Worked for the DA and U.S. Attorney.
26798026

Ms Lucy I didn't get locked up .she told The police officer

Customer Question

Ms Lucy I didn't get locked up .she told The police officer that I was running in the hallway with no clothes on and I threatening her with a gun in my hand's and I don't own any guns.the police officer two of them went in my apartment and search it and didn't found no gun and told me .so for your inconvenience for false report.a and I got there's doc number of the report the lie she told. Can I place lawsuit on her any way.becouse she mentally unstable and go too mental health services program any way.on broad and Eric in Philadelphia PA. Can change be placed on her for this false report for sending the police....
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

I answered this here:

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/b6a482f903a44373aaec385cd375ef01

Please review and let me know on that page if you have more questions.