Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

It's a criminal law question.. my wife who is fifty eight

Customer Question

It's a criminal law question.. my wife who is fifty eight years old is in serious trouble and I don't think her lawyer is doing anything at all to help her case... This is really bad... if she is given a sentence that I feel is not fair.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Indiana
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: She is two days away from taking a plea that her lawyer is trying to get her but I don't feel he has done anything to try and really do anything...
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She is guilty but the system is being used by other attorneys and DA in an unfair way... even the bank is not being forward with information... this plea is being made on a case that the DA doesn't even have.... the bank hasn't provided detail they are going by what the defendant is telling them which is a lie...
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I just got charged $36 when I thought it was going to be $5? Are you people crazy? I'm very unstable right now.... I don't need bullshit I need help....
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I just got a auto reply about suicide. I am not suicidal. Geeezzz
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
You can send a reply if you wish but I just sent an email to a few lawyers in the area with detailed information on the case. Hopefully I will get a reply from one of them....
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question about this matter for us?