Nisha Jones, Esq.
Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Managing Attorney at a Law Firm
93473422

I got arrested for a dui 3 months ago in york pa.I have not

Customer Question

I got arrested for a dui 3 months ago in york pa.I have not received any papper work, I called the police officer, he would not return my call.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Pennsylvania, 3 moths ago
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes.he checked the docket,after the first month was over..he found nothing
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 11 days ago.

Good evening, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship. I've reviewed your question, please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

When you were arrested, were you held in the jail overnight and then released the next day?

Or were you brought before a judge, given a bond amount, and had to post bond before being released?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No jail,no bond,took in blood test finger print and had to get a ride

Hi, I tried reaching you over the phone, but was unable to.

Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 10 days ago.

As I mentioned during our phone call, if you ever have any more legal questions in the future and would like my help, please feel free to reach out to me by adding "For Nisha" in the first part of your question. Best of luck to you!

(Also please remember to leave a positive rating of 3 stars or more at the top of the page, as it's the only way JustAnswer compensates me for my time. Thanks so much, I appreciate it!)