Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm in louisiana and Im on probation for bank fraud. My

Customer Question

I'm in louisiana and Im on probation for bank fraud. My sentence was 4 years hard labor suspended and 5 years probation. I was order to pay restuition and court fee and IDO fees. I was arrested on a new charge of issuing worthless checks. I turned myself in and bonded out. A few days later my probation officer came to my house and informed me that I would have to have a revocation hearing.He also stated that I haven't been paying any my fines. I made some payments and haven't paid my court cost and IDO fees which was due within the first 12 months on probation. I have been on probation for 20 months. He stated that he would not ask for anything but wanted to put the court on notice. I just don't have the money right now to pay everything I just finished paying 3 tickets. What can i expect at this hearing?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Louisiana and i was placed on probation 3/23/2015 and my revocation hearing is set for 11/30/2016
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I can't afford one
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 9 days ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

When your PO said they would not ask for anything, do they mean they will not ask for the probation to be revoked?