How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 23526
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have their UK company registration, as well as a personal

Customer Question

We have their UK company registration, as well as a personal passport, as long as they go in and out the customs will be arrested, this is what we want to do, also good way enough to scare them, so to investigate the crime investigation department is still a good way to report, do you have any information about this crime investigation department?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 13 days ago.

Hello again

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 13 days ago.

The Crime Investigation Department is a branch within the British police. You can report that to them and to Action Fraud is also part of the British police and is their national anti-fraud unit.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 12 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Related Criminal Law Questions