Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

My husband is on probation for arson from back in 2008 he is

Customer Question

my husband is on probation for arson from back in 2008 he is on po hold now for drinking (he on no drink) and disorectly conduct and damage to property both misdemeanor charges can probation revoke him for this . he hasnt been in trouble in over a year last time in trouble was 2013 of we live in wisconsin
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 months ago.

Yes, unfortunately probation can revoke him for this, which is why they lodged a hold. He has a technical violation and two misdemeanor charges. If it were just the drinking, probation may be lenient, but what probation will actually do will depend on what happens with the two misdemeanors. It all will come down to whether probation thinks there is any point in still working with him.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.