Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Have a question my brother has been almost runover by his Ex

Customer Question

have a question my brother has been almost runover by his Ex wife and the shierffis did nothing to her snd want to file a claim aginst the Police dept and the County who can he talk to about that
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Algoma Wisconsin
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet he asked me to find a attorney were he lives
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Hes been Harrased buy the police and still his wife trys to run him over this has been twice and she didn't even get arrested for it the first time she hit him but the police did nothing
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship. I've reviewed your question, I'm sorry to hear about your brother's situation, please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!