Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Mjn

Customer Question

mjn 77il;'/lkttt/cblllllll'[;7;97777777i7o77fbgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvc 41/
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: hi i am marta
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes on 11/11/2016 i was in burlinton store and i was got 1 ring in the floor in i was puting this in my finger the valor of this ring was 1 dollar and i was bought jewrle for 240 dolar so for 1 dollar ring they put me in the hail in i was paid 935 d
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 27 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now.

Were you charged with shoplifting? Do you have to go to court? In what US state did this take place?

What is your question?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 26 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.