Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How are u, Okay can I go on with my question, Florida, Yes,

Customer Question

Good day how are u
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Okay can I go on with my question
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well we had a fight, she slapped me twice and I retaliated. She opened a case and was asking for a large amount of money for settlement. After so many arguments she agreed to close to case if I am willing to pay her some amount of money. I was asked to sign an undertaking to pay that money at a certain time. I'm suppose to pay this week but I don't have the money. What do u think I should do
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, and I am willing to speak with you over the phone. You will need to click on the "Call Me" button on your screen to formally establish the call request.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can u please send me a message via email or text?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon,

You asked for a phone call and I am willing to make a phone call. If you changed your mind and don't want a call, I will be happy to opt out of the question thread. Just let me know, please, whether you want a call or you would prefer that I opt out. I'll leave the decision to you.

Have a great weekend,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Thanks for attempting the call request. However, there is an issue of some sort with your request. You might consider calling our customer service at(###) ###-####and they will be able to assist you in processing the call.

Doug