CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

If a warrant has been issue and bail has been post what

Customer Question

if a warrant has been issue and bail has been post what happens after turning your self inn and your bonds man is with you? do they set a date for court or i have to wait to talk to judge while the bonds process
Submitted: 3 months ago via Cornell Legal Info Institute.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 3 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Yes, once you are released, the court will been notified that the warrant was served and that you were in custody and posted bail. A court date will then be set, for which you need to appear. Notice will be sent in the mail, to the address which they have for you from your arrest and when you posted the bail to be released. You will then be arraigned on the charges and the process will start.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How log the process takes or court date

A court date should be set within 30 days. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.