Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Looking for information regarding an expungement, case is

Customer Question

Looking for information regarding an expungement, case is over 2 years old, State NJ , county Ocean
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The case was settled in court over 2 years ago
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: NJ and the county is Ocean County
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I am looking for a price as to what it would cost to perform the expungement
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Ok, that's fine
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 25 days ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. JustAnswer experts do not represent customers. What I can do is tell you HOW to file for expungement and also tell you where to find an attorney, etc. Would this be acceptable?