Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Pls, my ex wife left me and our 4 kids no notice and spent 2

Customer Question

pls
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: my ex wife left me and our 4 kids no notice and spent 2 years doing hard sex with many guys she was in high school with 30 years earlier. as a fool i waited in forgiveness because all my friends were sure beyond doubt as god was their witness; she was simply having a midlife crisis. she posted fascebook photos on pages together and argued silently with my older 3 girls. i was strict with telling my daughters to respect and love her as she will always be their mom...
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: long story short, she returned and the judge gave her majority custody which ended my life as a useful human. i have not seen or talked to any 4 kids in 2.5 years and theres other details but i came from parents that were normal loving but my dad pushed me as he noticed a gift twin to him. i loved work and was a multi millionaire 6 times by 45. my kids had everything and their mom i later found out spent about 300k a year hidden from me.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i know i was a good father we took great family trips 4-5 times a year. one thing i did for their mom at her request was let her spend 200k on her body and face that she said she was self conscious. upon doing that she was a head turning gorgeous lady and i complimented her and let her know i truly loved her . we were even sealed for eternity in the ads church. that is about the time she started her changes and asked me to move out. i was heavy in real estate and could not afford that and the crash hit and we were in trouble but survivable but she refused to help me.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
i didn't receive the first answer you sent to my phone??
pls resend
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
hello??
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
i don't see this working as i type slow.
i simply wanted to research these easy answers but you never understood the questions...
alienation by a parent that results in strong hatred and refusal to let me see them is a criminal type serious in family courtier 20 + years. i heard it is a crime now in criminal cases??
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 29 days ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Before I know if I am able to help you, what state did all of this occur in? What does your court order specifically say about your custody?

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
another serious damage is she is a pro hacker and puts terrible things about me online and uses that to show the kids i'm horrible!!as i said it's equal but all 4 despise me and won't say why. yet i have numerous recordings and witnesses and online false terrible things. plus she stalks me and calls anyone i call or text. she has destroyed my ability to work.

I'm sorry to hear that.

I really need to know where you live before I know if I can offer any useful information. The law is different in different places.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I've said Idaho several times to the first 3 people and this is obvious not working so i would be willing to exchange my first $69 for phone talk

I apologize. The information provided to me did not include a state. A phone call is an additional charge, but now that I'm confirmed your whereabouts, I'm happy to send you the request.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
i haven't got any answers yet so i will have to get a refund
but i wish i could have had the phone option first.
your answers come up on my phone saying to click iPhone and nothing happens??
i did say twice clearly that she is a pro hack and so anything you text or email she gets before me. that can't possibly be legal. as bizarre as this all sounds i know there are laws against hacking and destroying my business with lies, etc. maybe this will get your attention!!! she turned 4 kids love to hate with ugly stories destroying my life. i have mountains of evidence in recordings witnesses etc. nobody believes anything but she is planning to kill me. every single instructions are to never degrade but rather encourage and make the kids have a times with the dad as i did for her. I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE!!! SHE HAS MADE MY KIDS HATTE ME AND EVERYDAY ONLINE TELL FALSE UGLY EVIL LIES AND NOW MY BUSINESS AND 50 YEAR GOOD REPUTATION IS GONE AND CHANGED TO EVERY TERRIBLE EVIL THING SHE DESIRES TO STRENGTHEN THE HATRED OF MMY 4 KIDS AGAINST ME PEOPLE WHO LOSEV 4 KIDS TO DEATH IN CARS DONT SUFFER THIS BAD. SHE HAS BEEN HEARD SAYING IF I DONT SUICIDE SOON THEN SHELL DO IT TO PROTECT THE KIDS FROM ALL HER LIES.. I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE .. ITS ALL BEEN TAKEN FROM ME BY A RUTHLESS CRIMINAL... SHE ALSO STALKS AND TAKES PHOTOS OF ME AND PHOTOSHOP THEM. HER LAST BIG LIE STORY WAS I WENT TO VISIT MY GIRLS WITH SEX WHORES PROSTITUTES.. I HAVE ZERO FRIENDS AND NOT A DATE IN 5+ YEARS!!!! SO IF I HAVE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE AND SO I CANT GET ANY HELP I WAS RAISED ON A RANCH AND SHE IS INSANE AND WONT STOP KILLING ME. SO WITH NOTHING TO LOSE AND HER PLANS TO KILL ME WITH HER GUN OR PSYCHO BOYFRIEND WHO MOLESTED MY SON WITH HER ENCOURAGEMENT THEN I GUESS I HAVE TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM HER 4 KIDS AND A DERANGED DRUG ADDICT. I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE. I'M ALREADY DEAD BECAUSE OF HER SKILLS AT ALIENATION AND THE ATTORNEYS IGNORE ME LIKE YOU AND SHE WILL CONTINUE TO DESTROY PEOPLE. EVERY PROFESSIONAL I TALK TO SAYS SHE IS THE MOST INSANE DANGEROUS PSYCHO FULL OF A SOUL THAT FEEDS ON CONTROL AND HASTRED ... MAYBE WHEN SHE FINALLY SNAPS SOMEONE WILL LISTEN ..

If you're having trouble accepting the phone call request, customer service can assist you with that. They can also process a refund if you've changed your mind. I apologize for the inconvenience.