Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How do i have to wait to be charged with a crime in Wyoming,

Customer Question

How long do i have to wait to be charged with a crime in Wyoming
JA: Our average wait time is under 20 minutes. Sometimes it takes just a minute. More complicated questions that need more research might take an hour or two. I'd be happy to chat with you while you wait. The stories I've heard working here...
Customer: Like if I did something durring the weekend how long does it take before you know if your gonna be charged with it
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: There was alot of statements and I was told to wait for the prosecuting attorney to contact me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was told if I did get charged it would be for domestic assult
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Wyoming
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

This depends on the situation. Can you please tell me a bit more about what happened? Be specific. Did the police come and break you two up, and then leave? Did they ask either of you to LEAVE the home? Etc.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.