Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was not able to do what I was told because when they

Customer Question

I was not able to do what I was told because when they called and I answered I just got a woman's voice on a recording that said the same thing.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I was not able to demand written proof evidence the money owed.
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 29 days ago.

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only as we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship.

Is there a specific legal question I can help you with? I'll wait to hear back, thanks!

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
What can be done about this? It is tearing my nerves up.
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I am awaiting your answer.
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 28 days ago.

It appears that your expert opted out. I may be able to assist you with this, but I need you to give me some background, so that I know what your situation is.

Who called you? Were they a debt collector? Did you ask them to validate the debt and is that what they refused to do?

If that's not what this is in regard to, let me know what the situation is.

What is your question to us about all of this?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 27 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.