Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My sister has an adult son that is stealing from her,

Customer Question

My sister has an adult son that is stealing from her , threatened her life and probably has drug problem. My sister has health problems and unable to handle him and barely take care of herself. Son living with her and needs to be evicted and arrested. I live in NC and she is in Ohio. What can my family do to get her the help she needs?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Roger replied 3 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Your sister would have to call the police and report that her son has threatened her, has drugs in her home, etc. so that the authorities would have reasonable cause to enter the home, search it, arrest him, etc.