Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in slidell, La., in St. Tammany Parish. I work for

Customer Question

My name is Charlie **************. I live in slidell, La., in St. Tammany Parish. I work for the city Transit system and I am also a retired veteran of the Army. I am seeking the help of an attorney to get my son back to court so that he can get a jury trial. He was sentenced to 45 years in prison by a predator lawyer and judge. Please call me so that I can be more specific to his case. My phone number is ************.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon Charlie,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your son's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I am in agreement to speak with you on the phone. You can request a call by clicking on the "Call Me" button on your page.

Thanks in advance,

Doug