How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3121
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My attny had me plead guilty under false pretenses of

Customer Question

My attny had me plead guilty under false pretenses of sentencing. Now before my sentencing date he won't speak to me or talk to my psychiatrist or med. Dr. I was charged with felony in possession of firearm. Landlord called cops for me playing music at 2:00 in afternoon. Other felonies were 3 & 4 DUI 14 yrs ago. What to do? I am a 55 yr old woman that raised 2 daughters alone after their dad drowned in 1996.
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  CrimDefense replied 5 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. Can you share with me a little more information about what your question or concern is?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 5 months ago.

You can request a call if you desire. There should be a button/option to click for this