Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son 14 yrs ago can he bow hunt and muzzleloader hunt in

Customer Question

My son 14 yrs ago can he bow hunt and muzzleloader hunt in wva. AND after as many yrs how can he get it exponged to hunt again thank you
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just checking for my son I want to be able to hunt with him again he doesn't know I'm doing this.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 month ago.

Hello. I will help you today. I have been an attorney for 27 years. I am reviewing your question and will be back to you shortly.

I just want to clarify what you are saying. Are you asking if your son, who was convicted of a crime 14 years ago, get his record expunged so he can bow hunt and muzzleloader hunt again?

If this is your question, can you tell me what your son was convicted of 14 years ago?