Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My boyfriend is on probation for car accident staging and i

Customer Question

hello My boyfriend is on probation for car accident staging and i would like to know if he can go on a cruise ship
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: they stayed with his passport can he be able to get one replaced as a new one
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Do you know for a fact whether or not he is prohibited from leaving the city/county/state during his probation as part of the rules of his probation? Or, not sure?