Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am looking for a restraining order against a woman who is

Customer Question

I am looking for a restraining order against a woman who is harassing myself and my wife
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: alabama
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: this other woman slept with my wife and now that my wife won't be with her she keeps starting drama and harassing messages to her involving me
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me what I can specifically answer for you in regards ***** ***** orders in AL. For example, what the standard for getting one is? Or how to file? Etc.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.