Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have an obsessed bigot that has moved in about 2 yrs ago

Customer Question

I have an obsessed bigot that has moved in about 2 yrs ago with obvious intent to scare me out of my home. It is working on me both physically and emotionally. I had to put up camera's when he poisoned my pets and started shooting. The harassment is non stop. He is enjoying it. I am terrified, and have video of violations of my basic human rights. What can I do, I can't afford to sell right now, not enough equity in my home? What can I do. I can't sleep or get rid of this knot in my stomach. I am afraid to leave my house, he stalks my every move, I am a minority middle aged female who lives alone with my middle aged husband. Just breathing seems to set of this relentless harassment. Please I am afraid, this guy is escalating!!
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This is in the state of California. I live in the High Desert in a town called A******.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: The last tenants were meth abusers, but they were only harming themselves. These people know each other, and they planned for this menace to move in when they left.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That this harassment and stalking is effecting my peace of mind and well being.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now.

Have you brought this behavior to the attention of the authorities?