Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Have a positive bac. Reading on an interlock and I'm

Customer Question

Have a positive bac. Reading on an interlock and I'm wondering what to right down in admistrative review letter for positive test.
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: Mn
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No don't plan on it eithee
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Either.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Was there some good cause reason for the positive reading?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was drinking the night before
Thank you for your reply.
How long passed in between when you last drank and when you blew into the device?
I mean I have no clue what any of your circumstances are and you are asking what you can write to justify the positive test and then are giving us essentially no information or any details so we have no clue what to tell you and cannot just make things up for you to say. So you need to help us out with enough details and information and what you want to claim as a reason so we can assist you.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you.
Thank me for what, I was offering to assist, but you need to provide us enough information to do so. Thus far I have not been able to really do anything to give you information that may help you.