Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Second opinion] - I gave flase paycheck stubs to get ebt.

Customer Question

Second opinion] - I gave flase paycheck stubs to get ebt. They sent me a notice asking me for the correct pay stubs, I sent them because they said if I did't they would contact my employer. I'm scared I'm in trouble for fraud. What do think I should do?
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: california
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I never done anything criminal before. I changed my work statis to full time and was afriad I would lose my medical coverage so I gave false info on 2 reports
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Wendy replied 1 month ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.
If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Best
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a criminal lawyer. Are you waiting for a specific legal expert or would you like me to assist you? If the latter, please tell me to whom you presented the false pay stubs and what your present situation and question is.