How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3109
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm being falsely accused of terroristic threats, texas,

Customer Question

I'm being falsely accused of terroristic threats
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: negative. i am in the military however I'm being charged by the county police
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, can showing explicit photos to the police without consent be considered sexual harrasment
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 5 months ago.

Good evening, my name is Brandon. I am a licensed attorney. Can you tell me a bit more about the details of what allegedly happened