Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I hired hackers to hack into my school grading system. they

Customer Question

i hired hackers to hack into my school grading system. they didn't do the job and threating me to exposed me to my professor. they wanted me to pay them
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: IL
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i actually hired two hackers and the one was so upset because i betrayed him. now he is so mad and threat me to email my professor about the job that he did for me
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 6 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now.

Did he or didn't he hack into the system? Your question isn't clear as to that? In what US state did this occur? What does the hacker have in terms of evidence that will implicate you?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
can someone me right now?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
is hiring a hacker to change the grading in school is illegal? what punishment will I face if law finds me guilty?