MIAMILAW1127, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.

I am inquiring about an harassment issue my neighbor is a

Customer Question

Hello, I am inquiring about an harassment issue my neighbor is a police officer who continues to harass me
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: I live in pa and it's been going on for over 3 years I've filed multiple police reports, and provided videos
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have an open complaint with Internal Affairs. And yes I have many reports filed with the police
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: In September this same neighbor/police officer called 911 and acted as my husband and I and reported that a car was left abandoned in front of our home. The car belonged to my husband
Submitted: 2 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 2 days ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

At this point, you are doing all the right things. Unfortunately, the only other thing you may be able to do is to go to court and get an injunction preventing him from harassing you.

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.