Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

I have a contempt of court charge in 2007 and a possession

Customer Question

I have a contempt of court charge in 2007 and a possession charge in 2012 can I expunge these . I also have a DUI charge in 2013 which I know can't be expudged.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.

Aare these all Oregon offenses?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.

Here is the Oregon expungement statute. It would appear that both your contempt and drug conviction can be set aside, if it has been at least three years from the completion of your sentence.

No lawyer is required to do an expungement. The state of Oregon will walk you through your eligibility and provide you with all of the instructions and forms here.

Good luck!