How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 23592
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a contempt of court charge in 2007 and a possession

Customer Question

I have a contempt of court charge in 2007 and a possession charge in 2012 can I expunge these . I also have a DUI charge in 2013 which I know can't be expudged.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.


I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.

Aare these all Oregon offenses?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.

Here is the Oregon expungement statute. It would appear that both your contempt and drug conviction can be set aside, if it has been at least three years from the completion of your sentence.

No lawyer is required to do an expungement. The state of Oregon will walk you through your eligibility and provide you with all of the instructions and forms here.

Good luck!

Related Criminal Law Questions