Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I was driving on a 15 year suspension. Because of a dwi.

Customer Question

I was driving on a 15 year suspension. Because of a dwi. They pulled me over because someone called me in driving to work. That judge would not give me a breath alizer permit because I was not drinking. 2013 I got upset because I could not get to work
So in a bad mood at the judge got some beer and went on a road trip . Picked up dwi and driving under a 15 year suspension. That judge gave me permission for a breathlizer. Got put in. I thought things were good to go. And dam dmv will not give it to me? They say there going with first judge. Can you help me?
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, we cannot represent anyone from this site and I am afraid you have a situation that needs a local attorney. I do apologize.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
my 36.00 I get back. Since you can't help me?
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####