Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have someone arrested while out on bond and now the first

Customer Question

I have someone arrested while out on bond and now the first arresting county has a no bond and a warrant when there has never been a court date set for the first charges
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?
Customer: Texas and we did not know there was a warrant she has been checking in with her bond agent every week and never has gotten a court date.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No she was stopped today for a traffic violation and there was a warrant out for McCleanon county
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She was charged today with possession of marijuana
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 8 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now.

Before I can research and compose a response to you, I need to know what the question is about this incident that you want answered.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 8 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.