CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.

I have question for solicitation with prositution on text is

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I have question for solicitation with prositution on text is crime ?
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: Georgia
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 14 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Dear Customer, what you are describing is referred to as "Pandering" under the Georgia criminal code.

Prostitution consists of performing, or offering or agreeing to perform a sexual act for anything of value. The act itself need not have taken place, nor must the money (or other valuable thing) have actually been delivered. (Ga. Code Ann. § 16-6-9.)

Pandering involves soliciting someone to engage in prostitution on his or her behalf, or on behalf of a third person. (Ga. Code Ann. § 16-6-12.)

Those convicted of pandering will have their convictions, along with their addresses and identifying photographs, published in the county where the offense occurred. If someone convicted of pandering receives probation, he or she must submit to testing for sexually transmitted diseases and consent to the results being released to his or her spouse, if any. (Ga. Code Ann. §§ 16-6-13, 16-6-13.1.)

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Does text is enough to prove for conviction ?

Without knowing the details of your case, I couldn't tell you whether the DA has sufficient evidence to get a conviction.

If you are facing a pandering charge, my best advice to you is to retain local criminal defense counsel early, do not speak to law enforcement (or anyone else) about the charges, without your lawyer present.

If you cannot afford a lawyer, ask to speak with a public defender.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am not convicted or not done any crime or neither police contacted me. I am asking this question for knowledge base only. In case if I face something like that in future and police will reach to me then can I ask for a layer and then talk with lay enforcement officers ?

Hopefully the information in the link above will provide you with sufficient information to avoid a criminal violation.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have one more question. Does extra marital affairs with other women is crime in USA . If I am married and dating with other women or had sex with other women . Is it a crime ?
No, extra marital affairs are not crimes in the United States.