Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Boyfriend is facing these same misdirected charges there has

Customer Question

Boyfriend is facing these same misdirected charges there has been no court date but a fine has been established how long after payment made will it take to release him from custody? He has been incarcerated since Aug 18 2016. Fine paid
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Being housed at different county's jail and has seen public defender one time . Fine was established and paid last week when will he be released and will there be probation ?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok sounds great(###) ###-####tessa johnson
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
He paid a fine or he paid his bond? What is he in jail for?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Spoken word terrorism no bond no court date in jail since Aug 18 held in Elbert county jail was arrested in Oglethorpe county . Dropped to misdemeanor still no bond no court passed a mental evaluation .
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I've paid 36 for the answer
Thank you for your reply, you replied 1 day later at 4AM, I am sorry we are not online 24/7.
Please allow me to explain about how this system works, as most customers do not know. The customer needs to provide us as many details about their situation, because we have no idea what is going on in their case. The customer also needs to ask specific questions and also tell the expert what they already know so the expert does not waste time telling customers something they already know.
You have provided very limited information above and it is insufficient for us to know what your question is and also insufficient for us to have enough information about the situation to give you proper information.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Why do you send me email saying my account gas has not been charged . Yes it was 2 times
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
U have charged me and I need refund
Please understand the experts are not site employees we do not send emails out to anyone and have no control over the site sending emails or how they charge people. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced, I am truly sorry.
Since you have not provided us sufficient information to try to assist you, if you would like a refund of whatever deposit the site took from you, please contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####