Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Just had my heater put in car on Friday they unhooked the

Customer Question

just had my heater put in car on Friday they unhooked the steering coloum and driving home was very loose and all lights stayed on and then the scew and bolt and steering coloum dropped to the floor could of been in a very bad accident or situatin because of them said they were the best and had the top mechanic well sure did not still very sick over all this what can I do
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: grand falls new brunswick
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: still trying to get one but did talk to one and she said had a good case
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there a law suit I can go after them for this negeliance
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Have they fixed this? Was any damage suffered as a result of this, to you or the car?