P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including criminal law.

Okay, so, the police are following everywhere I go. I think

Customer Question

Okay, so, the police are following everywhere I go. I think they believe I'm selling drugs but I'm not. Thought this would stop once they didn't catch me doing anything, but this behavior has gone on for about three years years now but in this past year I have taken action to document their behavior. I'm bit scarred but this can't continue, i have lost and had to quit a job because this.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: I live in Massachusetts.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, not yet. I wanted to have some evidence first.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: this has caused me so much distress I have taken the first steps to move states away.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 16 days ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
What can I do to make this stop?

Sorry...make what exactly stop?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The following, the constant pulling me over, harassing at work, and when I go to school.

Thank you.

I would, first and foremost, make the request to the police department to stop this. If the police are targeting you with no basis? That would be a violation of your civil rights. So if the police department refuses to stop illegally stopping/searching you? You can consider filing a lawsuit for violation of your civil rights.

Please let me know if you have further questions; if so I will do my best to answer them. If not please hit the accept button, its the only way I get credit for my work.