Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Can taped conversations from the plaintiff to lay out the

Customer Question

Can taped conversations from the plaintiff to lay out the ground work and prove that they were fabricating and falsifying information to the court system, and can you have pictures and witness at the injunction hearing, with also pictures that the defendant knew where i lived but lied to the courts so they could not serve me papers and in my failure to appear they would not allow me to state my side of the story and a warrant would be issued for my arrest, because knowingly she lied to the courts that she had no address for me, will they get her on perjury if i can prove she lied to the courts about my whereabouts?
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 19 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Please be patient while I research and compose a reply for you.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 19 days ago.

In what US state are you? Is this hearing in criminal or in civil court? How did you obtain the taped conversation and was the plaintiff/complainant aware that she was being taped? If this is a criminal proceeding and you are a criminal defendant, do you have a lawyer for this hearing?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 18 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.