Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Do you have lawyer her in Cary or Raleigh NC?

Customer Question

Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 21 days ago.

Hi! I'm Heather. I've been a practicing attorney for the last 15 years, and I'd be happy to assist you for informational and educational purposes.

How can I help you prepare for your eviction hearing tomorrow?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I am not asking for that . My question is long and I have not received any answer. Otherwise refund my money and the problem is over. Please refund my $36 dollar tonight and have a good night and good luck. Martha

I do not see a long question to help you with. The only thing that it says that you typed in about your problem is: "Do you have lawyer her in Cary or Raleigh NC? I have all the documents to go to the Small Claims tomorrow and go before they evict me but I do not know if that will help me or not but I am vey anguished for it and I can not slepp but I donot know what to do."

I am happy to assist you with your question, as I am a lawyer experienced in this area of the law. If you want a refund, that is fine as well and I can forward your question to customer service. What do you prefer?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Please refund the money because this system does not work for me. I need to have an attorney present not online.Anyway, thank you and please refund me the money paid.Martha