How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3029
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In 1992 I was falsely accused of abuse with force. I was 18

Customer Question

In 1992 I was falsely accused of sexual abuse with force. I was 18 and she said that she was 16 and I believed her. I turned myself in and then the police made me take a finger print. And they told me to leave and come back to court and I did and I won because she lied. Her mother said that she lied lost of times.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 22 days ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 22 days ago.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Related Criminal Law Questions