Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Will the charge for JA allow me to ask more questions, as

Customer Question

Will the charge for JA allow me to ask more questions, as needed, on the same case before the courts?
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 24 days ago.

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I'll be answering your questions today, please understand this is for informational purposes only, and we do not currently have an attorney-client relationship.

Yes, the message thread for your question will allow you to ask any follow-up questions to your initial question. Is there a legal question that I can help you with? Let me know, I'm here to help!

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Thank you. No more questions for now, but how do I contact you if I do have more to ask of you?

You're welcome, no problem! If you have any legal questions in the future and would like my help, you can reach out to me by adding "For Nisha" in the first part of your question. Take care!