Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was illegally hired, worked, falsely contracted,

Customer Question

my name is Jacob **********. I was illegally hired, worked, falsely contracted, blackmailed, robbed of 2 year's of salaries. 3 Washington state 502 recreational marijuana facilities conspired against me to obtain state licence. when it was time to pay they stole all my equipment, my genetics, and my wages. they slandered my name and drove me off the island in which I lived and worked for 16 year's. separated from my family destroyed my credit and caused thousands of dollars in damages. what can I do?
thanks for any help you may offer
sincerely
Jacob ***********
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation, Jacob. Can you please provide me with a little more information? What do you mean illegally hired? What do you mean falsely contracted? How were you blackmailed? Why did the company withhold your salary? Who stole the equipment and how? Etc, etc. Please, provide some background information if possible so I can use it to answer your question. Thanks.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.