Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am trying to find an attorney in the Mesa area to help my

Customer Question

hello i am trying to find an attorney in the Mesa area to help my father in law that has been a victim of Defamation of Character. Someone has contacted his job and left a recording on their voicemail that he was a child molester his boss was going to fire him, but he went to talk to him to let him know he has not been questioned by police or detectives or convicted.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Mesa, AZ
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No police reports have been filed.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: his daughter that is in her 40's is saying that he molested her daughter from the age of 6-12 and the daughter is now 19 and will not speak to authorities
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs and former prosecutor, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys) . Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.