Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am working on a brief for an appeal in the District of

Customer Question

I am working on a brief for an appeal in the District of Columbia Court of Appeals (DCCA) that I need to finish by the end of this week. I am appealing the denial of a motion to withdraw a guilty plea. The law I plead guilty to violating has since been ruled unconstitutional by the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. I want to use that to argue legal innocence. I need someone to research the relevant DCCA and Supreme Court case law and provide me with the results. Please respond with, how much would you charge for that, how long it would take you and what exactly you would provide me. Thanks.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 month ago.

I am a legal researcher with access to the Westlaw(r) legal research system, which is the same system used by the DCCA judges. I cannot negotiate price or terms for legal services in this forum. I will send you a premium services offer, and if you accept, then we can take this matter offline.

Thanks in advance for using Justanswer!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I no longer need research in regard to this issue but I may need it on another issue, How would I contact you if I do?

Accepting the premium services offer is the only way I can send my contact info.